Our APS Annual Juried Members’ Exhibition award winners are ready to view, in so many ways. The APS website Showcase includes the judge’s comments on award winning pastels.
- APS website: Showcases > APS Exhibit Awards
- APS Flickr Albums: Click to view
- Austin Fine Art Gallery: Click to view
Austin Fine Art Gallery
Exhibit Dates: March 7 – May 28, 2020;
M-F, 12 – 5 pm, by appointment
2805 Bee Caves Road, Ste 430
Austin, TX 78746
With 129 entries by 49 artists, Jeanne Rosier Smith, our juror, had quite a task in selecting just 60 paintings for this show! Plan to visit the Austin fine art Gallery and our online gallery pages to show your support for our APS annual exhibition!
Congratulations to all who participated in this amazing exhibition.
Here are a few highlights:
- Jeanne Rosier Smith was our juror/judge and workshop instructor
- Strike date/painting pick-up: Friday, May 29, 10 am – 6 pm
- Consider wearing a mask for social distancing due to coronavirus safe-distance guidelines
- Visit our Sponsors page for this event.
Members can download a Flyer and /or Postcard to print and mail, and/or a version suitable for email to your mailing list or use on social media and your website.
- APS show 2020 invitation flyer (lo-res) (version for website, email & social media display)
- APS Show 2020 invitation flyer (hi-res) (print version)
- APS 2020 AJME Postcard (lots of color)
- Postcard: PDF or Word
Jeanne teaches workshops around the country and internationally, and devotes most of her time to painting in pastel. She is best known for her seascapes, and also works in landscape, still life and portrait.
Recently Jeanne served as educational consultant to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston for their popular 19th Century French Pastels exhibit. Jeanne has won numerous top awards, including first place in Pastel Journal magazine’s 2019 Top 100 landscape competition, an honor she also took in 2017. She is a Master Artist with the Copley Society, a signature member of the Pastel Society of America and the American Society of Marine Artists, an IAPS Master’s Circle Member, and a member of NewYork’s Salmagundi Club. Jeanne has exhibited work in museums nationwide and her work is in collections on five continents.
Jeanne was featured in the August 2018 Pastel Journal, for which she has also been a regular contributor. Jeanne offers workshops in her Sudbury, MA pastel studio, across the US and in Europe.