It’s almost time for the APS Annual Juried Member Exhibit (AJME) and Competition. All APS members are encouraged to participate!
2019 Annual Juried Members Exhibition Prospectus: View/Download
- Call for Entries opening, online: Friday, November 30, 2018
- Call for Entries final date: Thursday, January 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Notification of accepted work: Thursday, February 14
- Drop off artwork: Monday, February 25 at 11 a.m.
- Pick up artwork: Monday, April 8, 10 a.m.
Viewing Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F
Lower Level Corridor of Art
From the parking garage, take the elevator to the lower level.
Click to download an invitation that you can print and mail and/or a version suitable to email to your mailing list.
Members’ submissions of pastel paintings for the APS AJME are limited to three entries per member, in any of these categories:
- Landscape / Interior
- Portrait / Figure
- Still Life / Florals
- Wildlife / Animal.