2018 North Hills Gallery: APS Members Exhibit
Exhibit Dates: November 1 – 30, 2018
It’s time to start planning for the November APS Members Non-Juried Exhibit! This year’s theme is Wildlife. Be as creative as you like, but it must be appropriate for display at the church.
APS members can enter up to 3 pieces for $5 per painting. A 20% donation on all sales is required; artist is responsible for sales tax. All entry fees will go to the prizes, since the reception is covered by North Hills Gallery. Let’s have a great show!
- Friday, August 31,… Deadline for your submitted artwork to be considered in the show’s publicity
- Sunday, October 28 … Call for Entries deadline
- Tuesday October 30, at 10 am … Drop off contract, fee payment with artwork, wired & ready to hang (at North Hills Gallery)
- Sunday, November 4, at 12:15 to 1:15 pm … Reception
- Monday, December 3, at 10 am … Pick up artwork
- Title of artwork
- Artist name
- For Sale and price, or Not for Sale (NFS) and value
- Painting size (without frame)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Website link (optional)
- File name format: last-name_first-name_artwork-title_HxW.jpg
- 72 dpi (resolution, pixels per inch)
- Width of image = 1200 pixels
- Height of image does not matter
- Maximum file size: 1 MB or less
- Note: Webmaster can help with image edits, if needed
- Note 2: Go to Resources > Technical Guides for photo edit guides.
North Hills Gallery
Northwest Hills United Methodist Church
7050 Village Center Drive, Austin, TX 78731
Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm
Friday 9 am to noon
Sunday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Note: Archived Non-Juried Exhibit results can be viewed in the APS Flickr Album.